Home Staging Services
Designed to Appeal offers many services to improve the appearance and attractiveness of your home, whether for you, a buyer or renter. In addition to staging vacant, estate-condition and owner-occupied homes, we also offer home staging consultations, quick staging for photo shoots, open house preparation, and the staging and marketing of rental properties in the Hamptons. And if you are not selling or renting your home, we offer interior redesign services to make your home comfortable and attractive to you, with an eye towards future resale value.
Contact us for the service you need and an estimated cost.
Our Approach to Staging Your Home
Our ultimate goal is to make a buyer or renter fall in love with your home and have to live there:
- We first eliminate buyer/renter turn-offs such as clutter, dirtiness, repairs and updates needed, and smells, among other things
- We then assess the style of the home or apartment as well as the likely target buyer/ renter demographic
- We portray a lifestyle to them that they aspire to, through the use of just the right furniture and accessories, using what you have, or through rented or purchased furniture and decorative accessories
- We don’t cast a wide net hoping to attract any buyer
- Through our staging, we position your home as a product that needs to be marketed just like any other product
- We make your house feel like a home; we don’t skimp on furniture or accessories and we pay close attention to details
- We want to sell or rent your home for the highest possible price in the shortest amount of time (see our Staging Success Stories and industry Staging Statistics) .